1. Nocturne was created in 2010 but it wasn't until a year later that we acquired the style we have today.
2. The first piece we sold from our current collection was the 'Pulsar' necklace in September 2011.
3. We first introduced headpieces in 2012, with the 'Wiccan Circlet' being our first design and the most popular ever to this day.
4. 70% of our buyers are located in the US.
5. We always have tons of ideas for new designs & collections but because of our narrow schedule, half of them are never actually finished.
6. Our very first model was Maria Amanda, who discovered our work on DeviantArt on 2012.
7. Our first sponsored model (2014) was Elle Pax.
8. We're about to launch our new bindi collection!
9. All product photography is done by us and recently we started making model shoots with local models as well.
10. We mostly draw inspiration from music, movies, books and Dungeons & Dragons for our designs.
11. We're not making stuff just for goths but for mermaids and elves too!
12. We do not have a physical store but choose to remain online only due to the fact that the goth community here in Greece is not big enough but also because we're having an economic crisis.
13. Nocturne is a shop run by 2 people, both with full time day jobs.
14. Kathy (that's me, hi guys!) is handling online communication, social media & customer support, fulfills the orders and works on new designs as well.
15. Aris is doing all photography, editing, shipping parcels and creates new designs.
16. We used to make cute lace gloves in 2011.
17. We're proud to be featured in various magazines over the years, including Gothic & Amazing, Guiseppina Magazine, Kultur, Sinical and more.
18. Recently we decided to collaborate more with people we've worked before and less with new people. This is because we have spent time and money on numerous collabs that never worked out or provided very poor results.
19. We had a customer who messaged us because he didn't receive the order and asked for a refund after a year!!
20. So far, we had 2 collections named after 2 gorgeous models, Mahafsoun and Elisanth. These are my favorite jewelry sets I've ever made!